THE 1889 HARRIS HOUSE
John G. Harris along with his wife, Annie, built this gorgeous home in 1888-1889. Harris was the founder of the first bank in Dublin, the Dublin National Bank. He was also the bank’s second president.
Built for the grand total of $5,000, the home still stands in all of its majesty and is one of the most beautiful structures in the entire area.
Boasting of 6,000 square feet, sixteen rooms, and complete restoration, the home is today owned by Pat and Sarah Bays who reside in the old beauty.